Frances McCall Rosenbluth
31 Hillhouse Avenue, 1st floor, New Haven, CT 06511
- Ph.D, Columbia University, 1988
- M.A, Columbia University, 1983
- B.A, University of Virginia, 1980
Frances McCall Rosenbluth is a comparative political economist.
Her areas of special interest include the politics and political economy of Japan, the political economy of gender, war and politics, and party competition.
- 2009-09-30 - MacMillan Report - The Political Economy of Gender Inequality
- 2018-10-03 - Book Talk -Responsible Parties: Saving Democracy From Itself
- 2014-02 - American Political Science Review - “Bones of Contention: The Political Economy of Height Inequality.” Awarded the American Political Science Association’s 2015 Heinz Eulau Award for best article published in the American Political Science Review in the previous calendar year