- 115 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT 06511
- M.A. International Relations (Honors), University of Chicago, 2015.
- B.A. Political Science, Saint John’s University (Minnesota), 2013
My primary research agenda explores the myriad ways in which conflict and elections intersect, with a regional focus on South Asia and Bengal, in particular. During the 2018-19 academic year, I studied Bangla in Kolkata, India, in an intensive language program held by the American Institute of Indian Studies (AIIS).
- 2019-07-08 - “New Data on Indian Internal Security Force Fatalities and Demographics”. With Paul Staniland. On India Review, Vol. 18, 2019, Issue 3, pp. 288-323.
- 2018-01-22 - “Civilians, Coups, and Criminal Conflict: A List of Must-read Scholarship on Political Violence From 2017”. On Political Violence At A Glance: Expert Analysis on Violence and Its Alternatives.
- Comparative Politics
- International Relations