- What if I change my mind about which courses I want to apply toward my major after my “IDC Course Plan Proposal” has been approved? How do I get approval to count different courses toward my major than the ones that were approved in my application?

If, after the DUS approves your “IDC Course Plan Proposal,” you decide you would like to apply a different course toward your concentration, please submit the “IDC Form for Concentration Courses” found here: http://politicalscience.yale.edu/undergraduate-forms.
Please know that you can submit this form after you have taken a class, while you are taking a class, or before you have taken a class. Please submit this forms (along with the appropriate syllabi if necessary) to the Undergraduate Registrar (Rosenkranz Hall, Room 130) before spring recess of your final term of enrollment. You must submit hard copies.
You will only receive an email if your petition was not approved; otherwise, you can assume that it was approved. Your form will be filed here, so you do not need to pick it up.