What do I need in order to qualify for distinction in the Political Science major?

Distinction is awarded to majors who have earned grades of A or A– in three–quarters of the credits in the major and a grade of A or A– on the senior essay. All courses that are counted for the major are included in the calculation for distinction. Courses taken on a Credit/D/Fail basis are included as non–A grades.

For more information, please visit this site: http://yalecollege.yale.edu/sites/default/files/distinction.pdf. Please also click on this link (http://yalecollege.yale.edu/sites/default/files/calc_table.pdf) to assist in your calculations.