Join us for a virtual meeting featuring social science research opportunities for students interested in working on projects related to COVID-19. Faculty, of course, are very welcome to attend and learn about their colleagues’ research plans.
- Gregory Huber, Forst Family Professor of Political Science, Faculty in Residence at the Institution for Social and Policy Studies, Associate Director of the Center for the Study of American Politics, and founding Director of the ISPS Behavioral Research Lab
- Rohini Pande, Henry J. Heinz II Professor of Economics, Director of the Economic Growth Center
- David Wilkinson, Executive Director, Tobin Center for Economic Policy; Assistant Professor Adjunct at the School of Medicine Child Study Center; Senior Fellow at the Institution for Social and Policy Studies
- Fabrizio Zilibotti, Tuntex Professor of International and Development Economics
- Moderator Alan Gerber, Dean of the Social Science Division of the Faculty of Arts and Science, the Charles C. and Dorathea S. Dilley Professor of Political Science, Faculty in Residence at the Institution for Social and Policy Studies, incoming Director of the Institution for Social and Policy Studies
Time: Thursday, May 7, 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Open to: The Yale community
Admission: Free, but PLEASE REGISTER AT THIS LINK in advance to receive the Zoom link to join the meeting.
For more information, please contact: Limor.Peer@yale.edu.