I am a Political Science major and I would like to have an advisor from outside of the Department. How do I get approval for this?

The Political Science department prefers that its majors have an adviser within the Department. However, in rare cases, exceptions have been made. In order to get approval for this, please make an appointment to meet with the DUS.