The Yale Research Initiative on Innovation and Scale presents a conference:
“Vaccine Equity in the COVID-19 Pandemic.”
Y-RISE is hosting a conference on ‘Vaccine Equity in the COVID-19 Pandemic’. This conference aims to bring people working on vaccine equity from the fields of academia, philanthropy, government, and civil society in a room together, to share research on what has been done so far and discuss future courses of action. Leaders from academia, philanthropy, government and civil society will come together in-person to explore the path towards a more equitable health landscape through dialogues on varied themes including vaccine inequity in the developing world; economic, public health and policy measures to reduce inequity; last mile delivery of vaccines in the developing world and scaling up programs to deliver masks and vaccines.
- Michael Kremer, Nobel laureate and EVP Center for Global Development
- Amanda Glassman, Medical Officer at the CDC
- Dr. Ashley Styczynski, Nigerian entrepreneur Hakeem Belo-Osagie, Assistant Director General WHO
- Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu, Director Yale Institute of Global Health
- Saad Omer, and global health activist
- Gregg Gonsalves, Yale faculty member.