ISPS MILLSTONE FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAM - INFORMATION SESSION
Partnership for Public Service (Partnership) fellowship information session to provide an opportunity to meet and engage with undergraduate students. The Partnership places students into internships in the federal government. Information session will highlight one of these programs, the Future Leaders in Public Service summer internship program. The Partnership is partnering with The Millstone Fellowships in Public Service so that they may pursue the Future Leaders program for their summer placement. The Millstone Fellowship is a program which awards stipends to support summer internships in government. The Future Leaders program will provide general training for government placement, which are well matched for those Millstone Fellows seeking federal jobs over the summer. In addition to a placement in a government internship, the Future Leaders program offers professional development, mentorship, and networking opportunities.
Further event details: The Partnership will discuss both jobs in the federal government after graduation and through the Future Leaders in Public Service Program (FLIPS). Partnership CEO and Yale alumnus, Max Stier, and current Deputy Chief Veterans Experience Officer at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Barbara Morton, will present. Yale participants will discuss the new Millstone Fellowship program that is partnering with FLIPS.
Join us with members of Partnership for Public Service (PPS) and the Yale community:
- Alan Gerber, Sterling Professor of Political Science, Director of ISPS
- Max Stier, CEO
- Katy Hogan, Senior Manager for Federal Workforce Programs
- Barbara Morton, Deputy Chief Veterans Experience Officer, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Christina Kinane, Assistant Professor of Political Science (Program Liaison and Yale Academic Expert)
- Patrick Chappel, Yale student and former intern with the Partnership Program
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to attend.