Join us for a panel discussion with experts on how to create an inclusive classroom that is welcoming to a diverse group of students.
The panelists include:
* Amanda Bayer (Ph.D. ‘95), Professor of Economics, Swarthmore College
* Michelle Nearon, Senior Associate Dean for Graduate Student Development and Diversity; Director, OGSDD, Yale Graduate School
* Ebonya Washington, Samuel C. Park Jr. Professor of Economics; Director of Undergraduate Studies, Yale University
* Suzanne Young, Director, Graduate and Postdoctoral Teaching Development, Poorvu Center for Teaching and Learning
Light refreshments will be served. To help us plan for the event, please register if you are interested in attending.
* Department of Economics
* Yale Center for the Study of Race, Indigeneity, and Transnational Migration
* Belonging at Yale
* Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
* Poorvu Center for Teaching and Learning