- Does the Political Science department provide any funding for majors who, for example, wish to take on a project that will help advance their academic program?

The Department has funds available for sophomore and junior majors from the Frank M. Patterson fund to support summer research and Political Science-related internships. For more information, please click here: http://politicalscience.yale.edu/academics/undergraduate-program/funds.