- Ph.D.: Harvard University, 2013
- M.A.: University of Cambridge
- B.A.: University of Oxford, 2002
Daniela Cammack is an assistant professor of political science.
She specializes in ancient Greek politics and philosophy, though maintains an interest in all areas of the history of political thought. She has published in Political Theory, Polis, History of Political Thought and the Journal of Political Philosophy (forthcoming) and is currently working on her first book, How the Demos Ruled Classical Athens, to be followed by a sequel, Plato’s Politics.
Areas of Interest:
- Ancient Greek politics
- Ancient Greek philosophy
- History of political thought
- History and theory of democracy
For Office Hours, click here.